If you're arty, crafty or a bit of both, our Art & Craft Club is for you! When you join you'll be kept in the loop with the latest additions to our art and craft ranges, exclusive Club offers and inspirational project ideas like those found on our project and Pinterest page!
To join, simply complete the form below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on the prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter or related companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. If the winner is under the age of 16 years, the prizes will be awarded to that person’s parent or guardian on their behalf.
3. To enter, simply join the Art & Craft club between the 21 April 2014 and 18 May 2014.
4. The competition commences on 21 April 2014 and closes on 18 May 2014. Entries are accepted until midnight 18 May 2014
5. No late entries will be accepted.
6. This promotion is available for new Art & Craft Club members only. Existing members are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant not complying with these terms and conditions of entry.
8. The prize draws will take place week commencing 19 May 2014. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone and their name and town may be posted at www.warehousestationery.co.nz (accessible from Special Offers tab on the home page) as well as on the official Warehouse Stationery facebook page and the Art & Craft email
9. The prize is to win one of five $100 Warehouse Stationery Gift Cards.
10. The prize packs are not transferable.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If this competition is not capable of proceeding for any reason including any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its discretion, subject to direction given by a relevant statutory authority, cancel, modify or postpone the competition.
14. The Promoter is Warehouse Stationery Limited, PO Box: 101248, Auckland 0745.